Villabassa is a central point of departure to the ski resorts in Alta Pusteria and the entire Puster Valley: Monte Baranci, Monte Elmo, Croda Rossa, Kameriot (approx. 11 km), Cortina (approx. 30 km) and Plan de Corones (approx. 12 km)
. All these resorts can be reached within a short time by car or with public means of transport. Surrounded by the impressive mountain scenery of the Dolomites, perfectly groomed slopes await you for skiing and snowboarding. Your holidays will become an unforgettable adventure! Ski tips in Alta Pusteria:
- With only 1 ski pass you can enjoy 7 ski resorts in Alta Pusteria! The Monte Baranci, Monte Elmo, Croda Rossa, Braies, Passo Monte Croce, Rienza near Dobbiaco and Waldheim ski resorts offer great winter pleasures at the foot of the Three Peaks. Ski slope plan Alta Pusteria
Ski resorts in Alta Pusteria
- You should not miss out on the Olympic region Cortina. 140 km of ski slopes, 51 modern cable car facilities and a snowboard Funpark with half pipe await you. Ski slope plan Cortina ski resort
- Plan de Corones is located towards Brunico and offers 110 km of slopes. Plan de Corones is connected to the Sella Round tour and to the Alta Badia ski resort.
Panoramic map Plan de Corones ski resort
- to the slope plan of Plan de Corones
- TIP: If you stay for 7 days we recommend purchasing a 4+2 ski pass with 4 days access to Alta Pusteria and 2 days access to a Dolomiti Superski ski resort of your choice. Hence, you can enjoy the 7 ski resorts in Alta Pusteria on 4 days while you can try Plan de Corones or the Sella Round tour and the Grande Guerra tour on the other 2 days!