Alta Pusteria is an Eldorado for cross-country fans: 200 km of perfectly groomed cross-country tracks
to choose from - all of them offering a panoramic view of the Dolomites! More than 150 km are connected with each other and lead to Dobbiaco
, San Candido
: Cross-country track plan Alta Pusteria
Variety guaranteed every day…
- Puster Valley marathon cross-country track: from Villabassa to Dobbiaco. Difference in altitude: 56 m | Length: 4 km | Level of difficulty: easy
- High-alpine track Prato Piazza: many participants of the Olympic Games have prepared themselves for Olympic gold on this round tour. However, this cross-country track is also recommended for beginners and connoisseurs. Here you experience quietness and nature combined with a splendid view of some popular Dolomite peaks (Croda Rossa, Monte Cristallo and Tofane). Point of departure: Prato Piazza guesthouse (2,000 m) | Length 6 km | Level of difficulty: easy - medium
- Anterselva Biathlon Centre: Visiting the biathlon centre in Anterselva, venue for world cups and championships, is a must for all cross-country fans. This is where you can train your biathlon skills.
- Cross-country events take place in the region too. We recommend the Puster Valley Ski Marathon, the Casies Open Race and the Free-style cross-country race Dobbiaco – Cortina.
- Alta Pusteria is a member of the biggest cross-country association worldwide, the Dolomiti Nordicski with 1,300 km of cross-country tracks in the Dolomites. As you see: variety guaranteed!