Hikers, mountaineers and climbers spend unforgettable holidays in the Dolomites
. From Villabassa and our Hotel Emma you can start for comfortable valley hikes
or to fascinating high-alpine paths
, breathtaking peak tours and fixed-aid climbs
in the Dolomites. The majestic peaks and the numerous valleys are ideal for hikes and walks of all kinds. Hotel Emma hiking tips:
- Villabassa – Malga Pozzo Hut and return: rewarding hike over the alpine Dolomite path to the Malga Pozzo Hut at the bottom of the Monte Serla Mountain and Monte Lungo Mountain, from where you have a splendid view of the Zillertal Alps. This is a wide hiking path, whereby the second half is a little bit steep. Walking time: 3.5 hours | difference in altitude: 589 m | Level of difficulty: moderately demanding
- From Villabassa on the Alpine Dolomite path to Prato Piazza: this demanding tour leads you to the Dolomites and to an idyllic place with a fascinating panoramic view! alternatively we recommend a mountain hike to Monte Serla, Monte Lungo, Allwartstein or Monte Sues.
- Round Tour of the Three Peaks: the Three Peaks are a symbol of South Tyrol. Due to their beauty they attract innumerable visitors. The round tour of the Three Peaks is without doubt a very special adventure.
- Hikes of medium difficulty are for example the hike around Braies Lake, the Roman Path and Monte dei Bagni Mountain.
- The area around Bonner Hut at Corno di Fana offers numerous hiking tours. You will be rewarded with a spectacular view.
- An excursion to the Fiscalina Valley is very charming. This valley is one of the most beautiful valleys in the Sesto Dolomites Nature Park. From Sesto you enjoy a comfortable 2 hour hike into the Fiscalina Valley and to Talschlusshütte Hut!
- From Dobbiaco within 3 hours to the Monte Piana Outdoor Museum with a fascinating 360° panoramic view. During World War I Monte Piana was a theatre of war for a bloody battle with more than 14,000 casualties.
- Other tours in Alta Pusteria
Those who prefer Nordic walking
will find several flat paths and a sign-posted Nordic walking route
in Villabassa and its surroundings.