Hotel Emma offers radiation-free, cosy and lovingly decorated rooms
. Some rooms are furnished with period furniture from Emma Hellenstainer, and some modern rooms. All rooms offer the comfort you expect from relaxing holidays.
| Spring - Summer - Autumn 2012
08.09. - 01.12. *
09.03.14 - 30.06.14 *
|01.12. - 25.12.
|25.12. - 06.01.14.
| 27.02.14 - 09.03.14
| Breakfast buffet
| Half board
| Full board
- All rates are inclusive of all taxes per person and day in connection with a minimum stay of 3 nights.
- * Special weeks: If you book a 7-day stay inclusive of half board you pay for only 6 days!
- Special rates for coach tours! Please send a request!
- Stay in radiation-free rooms. Some rooms feature period furniture from Emma Hellenstainer, some modern larch wood furniture.
- vast breakfast buffet for a good start to the day
- menu of your choice with salad buffet, South Tyrolean specialities and Mediterranean dishes in the evening; alternatively you can enjoy a real Italian pizza in our own pizzeria.
- guided bike tours with professional guides from spring to autumn (to pay extra)
- fascinating panoramic mountain view of the Dolomites
- The use of the sauna is included with the half board arrangement. In case of B&B arrangement during low season the sauna can be used upon request only.
| Children up to 2.99 years
| Children up to 5.99 years
| Children up to 11.99 years
| Single room
|| + 00.00 € / Day
| Pets upon request only!
|| + 10.00 € / Day
| + 15.00 € / Day